[vc_row el_position=”first last”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
Our mission is to educate in a personalized way in knowledge, values, attitudes and feelings, providing global and creative academic training that prepares people to contribute to human development actively and responsibly.
Juan de Lanuza School’s educational project is based on:
- Active participation of the whole school community in its management.
- A democratic concept of teaching.
- An education based on the children’s interest centres and cognitive stimulation.
- An integral human education, regardless of any political or religious choice.
- Respect towards the individual and nature.
- Constantly seeking to improve each of the processes that are part of the School and every project we start from the School, in a continuous way.
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish