Juan de Lanuza School’s educational project is based on:
- Active participation of the whole school community in its management.
- A democratic concept of teaching.
- An education based on the children’s interest centres and cognitive stimulation.
- An integral human education, regardless of any political or religious choice.
- Respect towards the individual and nature.
- Constantly seeking to improve each of the processes that are part of the School and every project we start from the School, in a continuous way.