Estamos buscamos un
High School and Secondary Counselor
que le apasione enseñar y disfrute con ello, que se entregue
a sus alumnos y consiga sacar todo su potencial.
– 100% day
Among the functions that must be covered are:
1. Weekly follow-up of the absences imposed by the Head of Studies or the Tutors in the Excel prepared by Management.
2. Exercise leadership in opening and following up on harassment cases
3. Guarantee the non-existence of chronic cases of coexistence in the center, controlling the individual evolution of each one, making a monthly report on the evolution of each case.
4. Supervision of the definition of non-academic objectives in the P.A.S.E. (tutorial action document) by teachers. Include in the monthly report the number of courses with revised and compliant PASSES.
5. Define and offer Training to Tutors, and future Tutors: Comm. Positive, Observation in Tutorials
6. Support Tutors in the performance of their work by attending weekly Tutor meetings, as well as meetings with families where their guidance is needed.
– graduate in psychology (school)
– B2 – C1/C2 in English preferably
– Experience of 3-5 years in School Guidance
– 100% subsidized transportation
– 100% subsidized dining room