Estamos buscamos un
Early years teacher
que le apasione enseñar y disfrute con ello, que se entregue
a sus alumnos y consiga sacar todo su potencial.
Características del puesto de trabajo
Colegio Juan de Lanuza in Zaragoza, Spain, has been educating children from Early Years through to Secondary with passion for 44 years. Our innovative multilingual school seeks to prepare our pupils to be well-rounded global citizens equipped to successfully rise to the challenges they will face in the future. The school strives to meet the highest standards for all our pupils and is a reference of high-quality education throughout Spain.
The Early Years Department is a place for challenging, creative and inspiring learning. We are looking for a passionate and committed Early Years Teacher, native speaker of English, to join the team at Colegio Juan de Lanuza.
- Tutor of an Early Years class group.
- Early years teacher whose role it will be to promote and encourage growth and learning in all areas of development for all pupils.
- Full-time position.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Early years teaching qualification recognised by the Spanish Education Authorities.
- Classroom teacher experience in the relevant age group.
- PYP trained (preferably)
- Availability to start 01/09/2022
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good organisational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
- The ability to inspire and motivate young children
- Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts will come in useful
- Excellent teamwork skills such as positivity and an open-minded approach to situations, flexibility and problem-solving
Benefits of Teaching at Juan de Lanuza:
- Our class size is a manageable maximum of 20 with most classes being smaller than that
- The school team and school community is friendly, hardworking and supportive
- We are a well-resourced school, enabling us to provide our students and teachers with the resources they need to learn and achieve
- We take the professional development of our staff seriously and provide opportunities to support this
- The school is currently working towards becoming a recognised International Baccalaureate school offering the Primary Years Programme from the Early Years stage through to the end of Primary Education